Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on what we’re up to, content we’re producing, and what we’re reading
- A framework for designing quality assets.
- Carbon A List comment to the USDA on Climate Smart Agriculture and Forestry Program, November 1, 2021.
- Data Science Soil Report, an overview of leading models to estimate soil organic carbon and opportunities to improve
- Payments for Ecosystem Services for US Agriculture AirTable, a dynamic table to compare voluntary carbon market programs for US farmers.
- Negotiating Carbon Credit Payments with your landlord, a guidance document to support land operators being able to sell carbon offsets.
- The good is never perfect: Why the Current Flaws of Voluntary Carbon Markets Are Services, Not Barriers to Successful Climate Change Action, Oliver Miltenberger, Christophe Jospe, James Pittmann
- Do it, prove it, sell it, my evolving views on carbon accounting, Christophe Jospe
- Why corporate climate pledges of ‘net-zero’ emissions should trigger a healthy dose of skepticism, Oliver Miltenberger, The Conversation